- Are you ready to begin?
- Course Content & Limitations
- Download the Vocational Study Book
- History, Safety & Governance
- Lesson 1 RECAP
- What is Risk?
- How do we identify risk?
- What risks do we control? Residual risks
- How does my role affect park safety?
- Lesson 2 RECAP
- What is the role of a Court Monitor?
- What makes a great Court Monitor?
- Lesson 3 RECAP
- What is the Participant Journey?
- Key stages of the Participant Journey
- Park Occupancy Levels
- What is Overcrowding?
- My role and the Participant Journey?
- Lesson 4 RECAP
- A closer look at the role
- Positions, Ratios and Rotations
- Is the park 'Safe to Open'... or 'Re-Open'?
- More about the park rules
- How are rules communicated to Participants?
- How are these rules enforced?
- Lesson 5 RECAP
- Arriving for work & first positions
- Scanning & monitoring your area
- How do we engage participants?
- Lesson 6 RECAP
- Dealing with non-compliance
- Know the limits of your role
- Tools we have when things get out of hand
- Lesson 7 RECAP
- EAPs: What are they?
- Types of Emergency Action Plans (EAPs)
- Preparing for Emergencies
- Lesson 8 RECAP
- Clearing the courts and site security
- Cleaning the court area
- Lesson 9 RECAP
- Course End and Validation
- Final Quiz!
- Download your Vocational Study Book (LAST CHANCE)!